Da Gadgetz

All about the latest technological gadgets

Most of us already have dealt with some sort of high end handsets one time or another (or is a proud owner of one), and we know that these handsets tend to do a whole lot more than just receive and make phone calls and text messages. With the Mobile Stand from Earth Trek, you’ll be able to access a phone’s functionality a whole lot easier with less hassle. This 4-in-1 mobile stand comes with :-

  • USB hub function
  • Memory card reader (T-flash, microSD, miniSD, MMC plus, RS-MMC, MMC mobile, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo)
  • Mobile charger and mobile stand for universal models

There is no word on pricing, but it will come in black or white colors.

3 comments:

That's my cell.. Sony Ericsson W830i Walkman!! It Rocks!
And the accessory is cool...

yeah u r right, that looks pretty cool and I guess you really like your cell very much and why not you have one such for your cell.
wat say ??

Yup.. I like my mobile alot. And yes.. maybe I'll think of buying it soon as I've just got to know about it.