Da Gadgetz

All about the latest technological gadgets



Now, it’s not that I don’t want to tell the time when I wake up in the morning. It’s that I don’t want it spelled out in macaroni where I usually put my head.

Ah, you got to love concept technology at its finest. I mean, look at this thing. Someone actually made it so the time appears on my bed sheet for crying out loud.




And those numbers don’t just appear in that corner, they are very touchable, just like Braille. So when I get up in the middle of the night, and want to know what time it is, I don’t have to look at my cellular phone or the bright numbers on a clock radio. All I need to do is feel the sheets for the proper time.

Yes, besides the blind, I don’t really see a good use for this product. I mean, if I am too lazy to open my eyes and check the time, I doubt I’ll want to feel the corner of my bed for the time.
I am willing to bet that this concept will not see the light of day. Not only do we not have the technology to make this work, but I just don’t see it working, period.
Still, you got to admire how the controls are on the side of the mattress. I would imagine that these could easily be hit by those who toss and turn in their sleep.
Not to mention the imprints that would appear on your body when you got up the next day. Reminds me of the joke about the Corduroy pillows. They do make head-lines.

0 comments: